Thawing Out

It has been WAY too long since my last post and I apologize to all those out there who actually read this thing and derive any benefit from it. My job has totally sapped all my resources as of late, but I have missed being a blogger and have learned much since my last post that I want to pass on. I'm a big believer that the sharing of information is incredibly important is the filmmaking world and I want to continuing doing so.

I don't have much to share right now (hey, it's five in the morning), but promise that I'm going to get back on track and start to post things that can be of use to those with a camera and a passion to tell stories with it.

The first thing I need to do is get my domain name back. Filmflap.net lapsed due to an old credit card, and I missed the warning. I've emailed Godaddy (the name still appears registered to me) to fix the problem, get them their money and move on. Let's hope it really is that easy...

Comments